Thursday 31 October 2013

Kiehl's series Nr 20: Rosa Arctica - youth regenerating cream



I was wondering whether I should write this review.  I promised myself I would be honest on the blog, but I also do not want to write a negative review.  I did however hate this product. 

It is a moisturiser and you can read the  marketing about it here.


It is an incredibly thick, lumpy butter.  I read now that you are supposed to warm it in your hands to make it more spreadable.  This is probably not a bad idea, since this butter is so thick.  It is thick, does not penetrate your skin and forms a thick, yucky layer on top.  In addition to that, it tingled when applied.  Quick, and not really badly, but I would prefer not to have this stinging.  It is very thick and would probably moisturise well if you had very dry skin, which I do not have.  And to be honest, my skin did feel quite soft in the morning after using it the night before.  But I hated it and would not keep using it. 
 
You can read the review from Paula's choice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment